Event Starting Date:
Event Ending Date:
From 30-31 October 2019, the EEAP conference will meet in Bangkok to come together to share experiences and work together on common issues and concerns on energy policy and evaluation. The theme of this year's conference is "How can evaluation be used to secure support from funders?".
The conference will cover a range of topics including:
- Evaluating energy policies and programs for the energy transition
- Assessing energy efficiency technologies and practices
- Monitoring national climate actions (Nationally Determined Contributions) as part of the Paris Agreement
- Measuring progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Evaluating renewable energy potential and results
- Evaluating non-energy impacts (multiple benefits)
- Other topics addressing challenges and opportunities in the changing landscape
EEAP is currently seeking abstracts preferably focused on the experience of using evaluation to secure support from funders. The submission deadline is 6 May, 2019 (17:00 Brisbane AEST). More details can be found here.